Description detail and purpose – To show examples of the type of 360 VR Videos I can and have produced for a broad cross section of clients. To show how these videos can be creatively leveraged to market and sell your products and services.
My 360 Video Drive Through Stanford University
General 360 Video Examples
- Install the YouTube app on your smart phone.
- Open this web page on your mobile phone. (Android or iPhone)
- To watch on screen 360 video Tap the video you’d like to watch, press the full screen icon, change the orientation of your phone to landscape, and play. This puts you into standard 360 VR playback mode where you can navigate by moving your phone around the scene, by sliding your finger across the screen.
- To watch in Immersive Google Cardboard mode tap the YouTube icon and then tap the Google Cardboard icon at the bottom of the video.
- To return to this page:
- Android – Press the return icon at the phone’s bottom right hand side.
- iPhone/iPad – Swipe the browser page to the left or press the left arrow (< >) at the top of the browser.